By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I JUST GOT A WIIIIIII

So the "there are no lines to get a Wii" stories are fake? My uncle from Houston visited us and got me a Wii game (FarCry Vengeance :/) and he said he had a hard time finding any Wii game because they were out of stock everywhere. Same for consoles.

Around the Network

^Actually YOU misunderstood me Soriku, but I don't blame you. My wording and grammar in English language are horrid :P

fazz said:
So the "there are no lines to get a Wii" stories are fake? My uncle from Houston visited us and got me a Wii game (FarCry Vengeance :/) and he said he had a hard time finding any Wii game because they were out of stock everywhere. Same for consoles.

In some areas it is true and sometimes wii will survive a few days before being sold. However in many areas you have to get them asap after they're delivered or you won't be getting one. My area the lines had just started dieing down(about 10 in line a week from 400+ at launch) but they picked up with Christmas coming they've been steadily growing. The Toys r us by me had a line of about 100 last night Best Buy Circuit City and Target as well as others also had lines by me as far as I've heard from friends.

Soriku said:
fazz said:
^Actually YOU misunderstood me Soriku, but I don't blame you. My wording and grammar in English language are horrid :P

lol wut

He was saying that the "there are no lines" statements were false.

I think.

congrats. 360 is nice too. Unfortunately, I like Srpgs, platformers, and pick up and playmultiplayer games like moneky ball, mario party, smash bros, mario kart, and kirby air ride, so I'm just getting a Wii. For all around gaming though, wii60 is the best :D

Around the Network

Congrats.

You got Zack and Wiki. That is great. This means you have a soul. A gamer soul.
I recommend Trauma Center (at least rent it), the gameplay is unique enough to entertain you for a while.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Hey Ari_Gold,

Are you going to be the awesome kind of system owner that recognizes the strengths and differences of each console and enjoys them in their own way...

...or are you going to be the bad kind of system owner that spends each posts complaining that ABC system doesn't do XYZ (you know who you are)?

what is that supposed to mean? ^^ why did i buy the wii then?

Congratulations!

You're going to have WAY too many games to play! Think you can handle it?!