By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So SONY's New game is.....SOCOM 4

"And unlike previous SOCOM games, the single-player mission is designed to be a seamless in-the-field experience"

"To help build a believable story, Zipper put the SOCOM 4 actors on a sound stage together and captured their movements and dialogue digitally as they performed each scene"

" you won't see sharp cuts to flashy pre-rendered cutscenes; story moments will blend in and out of gameplay"

"The team says they've focused intensely on artificial intelligence this time around. Don't expect dumb enemies to present their heads to you for easy popping. They're programmed to use suppressing fire, flanking and bounding maneuvers, and cover. Enemy commanders will even call in airstrikes on you (if you leave them alive long enough)."

"The environments in SOCOM 4 are destructible, and building materials flew in all directions as a series of explosions ripped into the landscape"

Fuck the Co-Op comment, i'm already sold. Co-Op would just be the Cheery on the sundae.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/107/1074103p1.html

thoughts?

Zipper made MAG right..so it should be good. Not what I would buy personally.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Oh how wrong we all were!

@rainbird

LOL

well people were expecting too much, I saw a few "Dark Cloud 3 will be announced posts" & I was like lol wut.

So I guess Killzone 3 will be announced at GDC or E3.

no... kingdom hearts3...?

boring

Death is nothing to fear

All death means is a new destination

Pretty good. I hoped for Syphon Filter but this is pretty good.

Around the Network

wat thats it?? ewww u gotta be kidding. what a disappointment

darksquall2 said:
no... kingdom hearts3...?

boring

No that will be at E3 2014

Zipper! YAY!!!

4 ≈ One

i will not be racing to make a preorder unfortunately

hope its good tho

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

not another shooter zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz