By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Poll Up

Besides Gameplay, what aspect of a game is most important to you?

Graphics
Music
Multiplayer
Storyline
Replay Value
Other

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

graphhics duh..

mM

Storyline for me because I want to be entertained in more than one way. I love to have a reason to play and to get immersed in a Story.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

replay value

Storyline

Around the Network

Storyline can make up for a lack of multiplayer

But storylines requires graphics for me to become really immersed, although I'm not concerned particually about sound because half the time I play games without sound, although it can be really good. I sell nearly all my games after I'm done with them, so relay value does not matter hugely to me. I also have a monthly rental service (gamesfrenzy) so I play many games through that

add me

Depends on the genre...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Replay Value

It really depends.

Like I expect a great storyline from a adventure/RPG/FPS, but I hold replay value highest if it's a platformer or sports game.

I voted replay value btw...because you want a game to be fun to play several times...

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Storyline -> Gameplay ->Graphics -> Audio -> Multiplayer -> Replay value .... I dont care if a game only lasts 60 minutes . If its fun enough , or if it has a good enough story , I will buy it ....

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!