By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fragile or Monster Hunter 3?

I guess it would be Tri, but I really want both.

Around the Network

MH3 by a mile.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

MH3

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

MH3. One question. Does MMH3 have lots of loading times?

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

yes. especially online has long loading n little laggy

↑ drawn by Tino Vainamoinen aka ex-NFG.  thx 

へんたい from japan, sorry.my english is suck,so plain english plz.  thx

Around the Network

MH3 for sure.

theARTIST0017 said:
MH3. One question. Does MMH3 have lots of loading times?

I don't know about the online (though I would guess the NA/EU experience may be different from the Japan one), but from what I have seen in offline gameplay videos, loading is frequent but not what I would consider long. See for yourself - http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=102446&page=1&str=1109661413# (I am not referring to the initial game loading, I am referring to the "now loading" when going from one area to another)

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Probably Fragile for me, because it looks incredibly atmospheric. I want both, though.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I am only choosing one, and that is Fragile. It looks great.

Man, i have the same dilemma. Wich one? I don't KNOW!!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION