Should Marijuana Be Legalized For Adults Over 21

Yes, Hell alcohol is a worse drug 39 45.88%

Yes, I'm tired of people... 18 21.18%

No, keep it at Medical Marijuana 9 10.59%

No, just because 9 10.59%

Yes, the economy is bad a... 8 9.41%

No, I make money under th... 2 2.35%

Total:85

Well I am writing this because in my state medical marijuana prescriptions are being given out by docters like candy since Barack Obama pleged not to disrupt or arrest distributers or growers of medical marijuana that follow state laws. My city Colorado Springs has the most medical marijuana distributers in the country per capita and Colorado as a whole now has more Medical marijuana per capita than any other.

Almost everybody I know that smokes now has a medical Marijuana perscription including myself. This revenue from the new system is bringing millions of tax dollars to the region and greatly boosting Colorado's economy. Hell Denver and Breckenridge already  legalized the drug straight out. California is considering legalizing the drug next fall, probably for economic reasons. I even heard Arnold is suppurting the legalization. If California goes legal Colorado will soon follow as I've heard it now has the highest rates of Marijuana use.

So I ask you fellow gaming fanatics do you support the legalization of marijuana or do you support medical marijuana or no amount of legalization?  Hey, it will help boost the bad economy.

Around the Network

Why limit it to just over 21 year olds? What effects will it have on an 18/19 year old that it wouldn't on a 21 year old? Surely, if legalising for economical reasons - perhaps it would be best to keep in a demographic who's income is disproportionally disposable compared to most.

Personally, I hate the stuff...

but I don't think its as bad for people as alcohol and it makes no sense to fill up jails with people who smoke marijuana when there are much worse criminals around.

Maybe 21 to match the alcohol age in the US? Mostly they should taylor the age restriction in relation to driving, I think.

And yeah, I'm for making it legal. Personally it gives me nausea and I hate the smell, but it's pointless trying to demonise it, it's not even on par with alcohol and tobacco.

They should but they won't, because there is no way to completely regulate it. Anyone can grow their own and sell it for cheaper if the government was to legalize it so it's not going to happen. Remember, it's say no to drugs, unless it's one of the millions of pills that our government manufactures and sells. Ironically, marijuana isn't nearly as bad for you as most of that stuff and it definitely isn't as bad for you as alcohol.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

You might as well legalize, regulate and tax the crap out of it, and everyone would benefit. Well, everyone excluding pot dealers, drug test manufacturers and rehab clinics.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

The government should legalise, manufacture and distribute all drugs, not just marijuana.
Think of the drop in organised crime and the increase in revenue for health care and education. The drug trade is one of the top 3 industries in the entire world and all the money is going into the pockets of criminals.

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

100 years ago or so, drugs were legal.

Yet another thing this country has fucked up in the last 100 years of operation.

I have never taken drugs, nor do I intend to

HOWEVER

I think drugs should be legal as it will mean they are easier to treat (addicts), can be taxed and on the principle that if only harms you then it shouldnt be illegal for you to do it.

Definitely should be legalised in my eyes.

I don't like how it effects me, I just become less talkative and overthink everything that is going on around me, but its not thhe same for everyone. I know people who are pretty agressive, but become much friendlier and more considerate people after a spliff or two.