No, keep it at Medical Marijuana 9 10.59%

No, just because 9 10.59%

Yes, the economy is bad a... 8 9.41%

No, I make money under th... 2 2.35%

Total:85
HappySqurriel said:
haxxiy said:

Not only Cannabis dudes.

Here's the graphic about drugs published by The Lancet after studies concerning acute, chronical and intravenous harm, pleasure, physical dependence, psychological dependence, intoxication, social harm and health care costs, made after extensive studies far more credible than your layman opinion about the subject...

Not to mention I'm tired of having my friends to smoke pot on my room... having it to be legal would make my life a bit easier.

I have significant doubts about any study that doesn't associate an extreme amount of physical harm to solvents. Unlike many drugs that bind to chemical receptors in your brain and cause the release of a variety of endorphins to produce a form of pleasure, solvents get people high because they’re a toxin that rapidly kills off vast quantities of brain cells.

Well, there are a big ammoount of solvents you can consider, right? You have to take an average of them all.

Still, as far as acute and chronic harm are concerned, solvents are no better than cocaine. Lack of intravenous harm kind of brings it down in the graphic. It also possesses one of the biggest intoxication values. Take out physical dependence and intravenous harm and our generic solvents go straight up to be alcohol's companion. 

Around the Network

Marijuana is a harmless drug. You shoudl be able to smoke it at any age. I see no harm in it whatsoever. It is a fallacy that marijuana is a gateway drugs to more heavy drugs including cocaine, heroin, ecstasy and amphetamines.

While these last half dozen pages or so are great debate on how bad these things are, I still don't think that should be a factor in if it's legal or not.

It's not the governments job to protect me from me. That's my job.

TheRealMafoo said:
While these last half dozen pages or so are great debate on how bad these things are, I still don't think that should be a factor in if it's legal or not.

I agree with you in principle, and disagree in practice ...

The welfare, education and medical systems of most western countries has involved the entire population of these countries into the lives of every citizen; and it has therefore become the business of the citizens whether you successfully use your education, use too much medical care, or became a dependant of the state. If your medical bills are my responsibility to pay, any decision you make which will negatively impact your health is my problem; and I fully have a right to say that you shouldn’t be able to make that decision.

HappySqurriel said:
TheRealMafoo said:

I agree with you in principle, and disagree in practice ...

The welfare, education and medical systems of most western countries has involved the entire population of these countries into the lives of every citizen; and it has therefore become the business of the citizens whether you successfully use your education, use too much medical care, or became a dependant of the state. If your medical bills are my responsibility to pay, any decision you make which will negatively impact your health is my problem; and I fully have a right to say that you shouldn’t be able to make that decision.

Sadly, your right.

But I think the answer is to work to make you wrong, and not to give in on principle :)