By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Unknown beautiful girls thread.

Severance said:
trashleg said:
Rath said:
I must admit I find this thread rather creepy.

*backs slowly out of thread*

i kind of agree, i mean its one thing to use public photos of celebrities to admire them, because they're kind of public entities. but posting pics of real-life girls you don't even know.. thats strange. what if they ever stumbled across this?

:/

i know lots of realy pretty girls, but im not posting any of their pics here for you guys to drool over :)

Read the OP again!

its not unknown girls its girls you know who are pretty but are not famous or celeberities.

yah but people are posting pics of "friends of a friend" on facebook, or random people they've accepted friend requests from. you dont think thats a little.. weird?

@bugrimmar, i wonder if you would even dare :-O

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:
Severance said:
trashleg said:
Rath said:

i kind of agree, i mean its one thing to use public photos of celebrities to admire them, because they're kind of public entities. but posting pics of real-life girls you don't even know.. thats strange. what if they ever stumbled across this?

i know lots of realy pretty girls, but im not posting any of their pics here for you guys to drool over :)

Read the OP again!

its not unknown girls its girls you know who are pretty but are not famous or celeberities.

yah but people are posting pics of "friends of a friend" on facebook, or random people they've accepted friend requests from. you dont think thats a little.. weird?

yeah it is, but since they know them its okay.

btw why is your profile pic looks like mine? , we're all bored!

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Severance said:
trashleg said:

yeah it is, but since they know them its okay.

btw why is your profile pic looks like mine? , we're all bored!

must just be one of those days..

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
Rath said:

Hmm. . . **looks at trashleg's sig** Wot do I see? @_@

MontanaHatchet said:

WHO IS THIS GIRL?!!

This. On so many levels.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

WHO IS THIS GIRL?!!

This. On so many levels.

she is famous you know?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

I don't care if she is famous.

We NEED to know her name!

Rath said:

not creepy enough for you to check it out though,

good thread burgimaar,any excuse to post this cosplay cutie

i knew it wouldn't take trashleg long to stick her snout in here,lol...

some normal hotties

Above & Beyond

CommonMan said:
trashleg said:
Rath said:

Hmm. . . **looks at trashleg's sig** Wot do I see? @_@

that, Sir, is me x 3

Well, there are girls that like showing their pics to the whole world and those are the ones I uploaded, but like I said it would suck for some of my friends to see their pics on the internet in a place where they dint post them.

One really pretty friend once found a lot of girls that claimed to be her on facebook, used her pic and changed the name and talked to random people, as well as finding herself in polls in facebook xD, she laughed but I dont think most girls would like it.