By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Unknown beautiful girls thread.

Most of these girls are tooth picks bleh. I like them skinny but god eat something

Around the Network
Games4Fun said:
Most of these girls are tooth picks bleh. I like them skinny but god eat something

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

bugrimmar said:

yo, less arguing, more pic posting!

Dude, what the fuck? Why are you posting a picture of my GF?

Severance said:
Games4Fun said:

I am not saying they are not sexy, like maybe 10-15lbs all togather more they would be more so to me. I think 10-15 I do not judge weight and distance well. Dont need to see rib cages sticking out and stuff like that.

pastro243 said:
bugrimmar said:

facebook :O

Ok, Im going to need that name

My amazing detective skills discovered her name to be Susan Coffey

Around the Network
Games4Fun said:
Severance said:
Games4Fun said:

I am not saying they are not sexy, like maybe 10-15lbs all togather more they would be more so to me. I think 10-15 I do not judge weight and distance well. Dont need to see rib cages sticking out and stuff like that.

So you like chubby girls?

PSN ID: KingFate_

KingFate said:
Games4Fun said:
Severance said:
Games4Fun said:

Not sure what is chubby about that. adding a little wieght to somone with ribs sticking out is not chubby. Some of these pics they are just in sporty shape. some of the others you can see ribs. I dunno Really how to explain it with out posting a pic of a friend, which I am no a loud to do.

KingFate said:
Games4Fun said:
Severance said:
Games4Fun said:

Not sure what is chubby about that. adding a little wieght to somone with ribs sticking out is not chubby. Some of these pics they are just in sporty shape. some of the others you can see ribs. I dunno Really how to explain it with out posting a pic of a friend, which I am no a loud to do.

Just find a picture of someone who looks like her?

PSN ID: KingFate_

KingFate said:
Just find a picture of someone who looks like her?

That is about as close as I can find atm. Had a better one of a belly dancer, but it is to big to post and I dont feel like messing with it anymore. But unless she stetches back you wont be able to see her ribs sticking out. Least I think.