By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RESONANCE OF FATE - The Officail Thread! -

i'm slightly confused as to what to do when all my scratch damage is gone. Basically it is a game breaker if you get that. Since your naked and can get like 2 shotted.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
i'm slightly confused as to what to do when all my scratch damage is gone. Basically it is a game breaker if you get that. Since your naked and can get like 2 shotted.

early on in the game your pretty much out of luck if you lose all yuor resonance, if you get into danger mode the best bet is use motov cocktails becuase they do good amount of damage a blow up on contact. but in the beginning balance between hero and standard attack is key

dont worry about terminal effects till i believe ch3 but if your there and you dont understand it let me or mirsom know its kinda confusing the way they Xxplain it.

and my apologies with my post in respanse to yuor view on the game, i seriously think your way to early in to give up so easily i just didnt Xxpect that from

ill be home in few so ( at school) so if i dont get back to you just hold on about a hour

Just don't let your blue bar (scratch) drop to zero, you use healing items.

On the chp 3 boss atm. He's a jerk. :/

Around the Network

Oho! Went in with a plan and took him out easily. Lol.

Finally found a store in my area that actually had this game.

Not sure if I want to continue FFXIII right now or dive into this and play both simultaneously.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

chapter 2 done, 8.5/10

I like how you get to customize your guns. That is cool.

Wagram said:
Hey Xxain. Is there a specific part in the game when the status bonuses start when using terminals? I heard you guys talking about it and I don't think i'm that far yet.

You activate them by using color hexes. You connect the ones on the world map to the terminal to activate them. The instruction booklet explains it; I think it's on page 17 or 27.