By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Heavy Rain has lowered the bar for game narrative

KungKras said:
Is there anyone that can come up with decent counter-arguments rather than just calling him a troll, because otherwise, I will assume that what this article sais is the truth.

why does that information matter to you? doesn't look lie you own a ps3 so why be concerened about a ggame you aren't playing

Around the Network

but I already gathered that information from his last thread he made on heavy rain.

CGI-Quality said:
KungKras said:
Is there anyone that can come up with decent counter-arguments rather than just calling him a troll, because otherwise, I will assume that what this article sais is the truth.

Trust me, the article has more holes in it than it claims the plot has. Besides, Destructoid is known for anti-HEAVY RAIN propaganda and anything from them regarding it will always be shady. He basically ruins the story with the article too, as in he posts nothing but spoilers.

I don't care if you hink it's the truth or not, but just understand the reality of the situation.

Allright. If destructoid is known for being anti-heavy rain, I'll take the article with a grain of salt.

I did however suspect something like this before HR was released. That the developers would try to be movie directors themselves and thus fall short of the real thing. (I haven't played it though, so I have no idea about the quality of the story) Do you know if Quantic Dreams have employed people from the movie industry to help making the game?

I LOVE ICELAND!

trolling article. close this thread

locked as flamebait, Jim should really just let the hate go.

Around the Network
letsdance said:
KungKras said:

why does that information matter to you? doesn't look lie you own a ps3 so why be concerened about a ggame you aren't playing

Because I want to know more about the game without having to buy an expensive PS3. I don't have the game, and I can only afford buting games for so many platforms. (My retro console collection is not visible in my sig, and I don't bother adding every game that I own to my list)

To at least get a certain undertanding, I need to hear arbuments from both sides, not arguments from one side and accusations of trolling from another. I'm curious. It's human nature.

I LOVE ICELAND!