By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is it me or is it that...

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time's visuals... look really low-resolution? Tools of Destruction looked a lot better... or is it just me? I couldn't help but notice the lack of detail and polish on the terrain and such...

Around the Network
bugrimmar said:

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time's visuals... look really low-resolution? Tools of Destruction looked a lot better... or is it just me? I couldn't help but notice the lack of detail and polish on the terrain and such...

Yeah I have the same feeling.

Can't say I noticed.

bugrimmar said:

Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time's visuals... look really low-resolution?

yes it is..

Ratchet & Clank: A Crank in Time = 960x704 (2xAA, AA samples used to reconstruct 720p)

http://forum.beyond3d.com/showthread.php?t=46241

You could have given me some idea what this thread was about! I thought it was going to say, "....d21 is awesome."

*leaves thread*

Around the Network

It's not you.

I haven't played TOD in a while, but I thought CIT looked better. However, CIT suffered framerate issues and also has numerous bugs. Like one time in the first level as Ratchet I was in one of those little buildings where there are crates and I spontaneously fell through the floor and heard the falling scream about 5 seconds later even though I was still seeing the inside of the building. I also had an issue where if I don't start challenge mode to go to some optional things, and then after beating it again I get the two boxes to choose challenge mode or go back in time. No matter how fast I am, once I select the "challenge mode" box the screen goes blank and I'm back in the Clock without having started a new game.

They look good enough for what type of game it is.

Thread titles must be work safe, descriptive and on topic. Now for the descriptive and on topic bit. It's very simple - use the thread title to sum up or describe what you are saying in your post. Do not use the title as a deceptive hook to lure people in. Do not post something useless like "How do I..." and have the question in the post. Use a game's full name rather than just a abbreviation of it. Starcraft instead of SC. Star Control 2 instead of SC2. Soul Caliber 3 instead of SC3. SimCity 4 instead of SC4. Abbreviations mean different things to different people, so Be Specific.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

@nordleads-quit being so picky. lol