By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Galaxy Playthrough Time

fkusumot said:

The speedy players are doing 60 stars in a little over 7 hours. I wouldn't consider that finishing the game because the other 60 stars represent a lot more ZOMGasm to play through. Average players are taking about 18-24 hours to get all 120 stars. I'm certainly below average and it will probably take me 30+ to get all 120.

cool i also take my time with games

Around the Network

120 stars, started "special" mode. It kicks so much ass. It's much more challenging and requies a lot more skill. I'm enjoying it more than the first playthrough. 120 stars here I come (again).

52 stars in 12 hours and 55 minutes =P

Some of the hidden stars are kinda hard to find =x

Munkeh said:
Are you all just guessing how long this has taken you, because when I play a really good game, I have no idea how long it has taken me to complete it

ckmlb said:
I used the daily Wii playtime message thing to calculate the exact amount of time spent playing. 42 stars in 7 hours and 50 minutes.

I finally ran into the first star that got me killed a bunch of times (Toy Galaxy).

But I think a lot of people who posted here just guessed how long they've played =P

naznatips said:
120 stars, started "special" mode. It kicks so much ass. It's much more challenging and requies a lot more skill. I'm enjoying it more than the first playthrough. 120 stars here I come (again).

WTF??!! You're telling me there's a "special mode" with another 120 stars?

HOLY SHIT!!!! This is truly the game of the century!

Thanks for the spoiler, but I love it!

Damn I really slow comparing to you guys, since you have the game later than me... but hell, I'm enjoying every second of it, so who cares! I even just walk around and do nothing, enjoy the view, enjoy the sound and atmosphere, that much I love this game ;)

@Fkusumot, join the club... "ZOMGasm" *lol*, that's a keeper. 

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

Special Mode??? Is that when you play as Luigi??? Ooooh..must have spoilers...(drools)

I have no idea and DON'T WANNA KNOW!

Please...

The surprise is completely gone of course but at least I don't have to cry like a baby as soon as I hit the 120 stars mark... so at least a lot of tears have been saved... for now...

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Luigi mode is the same missions remeber mario 64 ds? Oh wait you dont have a ds soriku.

(yEP THE KID HAS NO DS)

mM

Cool...so does Luigi control differently than Mario (i.e. higher jumps) or is he the same???

STOP SPOILING IT!

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you