By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Galaxy Playthrough Time

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, I just had to laugh, im i the only one taking my time. im i the only one to get every star, every hungry luma, every comet challenge. the reason i say this is because ive been playin for more than 30 hours and only have 48 stars. please enlighten me.by the way i still havent finish zelda and ive been playing for more than 85 hours.

Putting the Box back in Ninlen!

Around the Network

I'm taking my time and haven't really been keeping track, but I'll make a guess that I got 35 stars in 8 hours-ish.

And I am skipping stars for stars in later levels because it feels like if I get them all in order, I'll have the 60 without having seen every galaxy. Anyway the game ends at 120 stars not after the last bowser.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

SeriousWB said:
I don't get why people beat bowser with 60 stars, with full knowledge that they'll play for the rest right afterwards.

What's to get? You want to fight the last battle and see the ending. I wouldn't have the patience to wait 60 more stars for the final fight when I can do it now. After Bowser I'll get to collecting the rest of the stars. If it wasn't Nintendo's intention for people to fight Bowser at 60 stars, they would have made the 120 mandatory. Right, Marv?

Ninlenbox said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry, I just had to laugh, im i the only one taking my time. im i the only one to get every star, every hungry luma, every comet challenge. the reason i say this is because ive been playin for more than 30 hours and only have 48 stars. please enlighten me.by the way i still havent finish zelda and ive been playing for more than 85 hours.
 You seem to take a LONG time to play games.  I finish Zelda with every single item, bug, heart piece, etc in under 50 hours.  Thats not even that fast.  Right now I am at 95 stars with maybe 15 hours under my belt.  You are not the only one collecting everything.  I would assume most people with the game will strive to reach that goal. PS:  It is "Am I the only one..." (Not making fun, just offering some useful criticism.) 

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Nintendo made the 60 stars "possibility" for the casual crowd.  I think they expect the hardcore crowd to fully play the game due to it's merits.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Around the Network

At 30 stars I'm on pace to get 120 stars in 32 hours.  I'm trying to clear every mission (hidden too) for each galaxy before I move on. 

I breeze through most of the levels, but every 5 or 6 stars I run into something that takes me 10 or 12 lives to figure out how to do, which slows my pace down.

Every so often I just screw around with a new dynamic or two as well.  Ice Mario - yeah...I couldn't stop laughing at how the stupid creature falls into the ice water and dies if you give him a bad path (i.e. with a space in it) when he is supposed to follow you.  I probably spent a good thirty minutes killing him over and over again.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

I used the daily Wii playtime message thing to calculate the exact amount of time spent playing. 42 stars in 7 hours and 50 minutes.

I finally ran into the first star that got me killed a bunch of times (Toy Galaxy).

Some of those stars are freaking hard to get. One look at the 100 coin Luigi star and I was like, screw that. lol.

I don't really care how long it takes to finish the game, I got the game before most of the people and am not even half way, why not? Because when I buy a game, I wish to enjoy the upmost of it and not speed things too much only because I wanna say... hey look at me... I've finished the game within 20 hours. I hate that.

I even hate finishing games which I like so much and I know I burst into tears when I finish this one... *sob*.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Are you all just guessing how long this has taken you, because when I play a really good game, I have no idea how long it has taken me to complete it

add me