By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Error 8001050F fixed, PS3s work now , keep it here

Since everyone is creating a thread about his PS3 being fixed, let's just make one where everyone can post it. Keep your experiences/questions here or in MM's thread. Thanks

Around the Network

so that's why my thread about my ps3 working was locked, despite being the first to break the news before anyone. Awesome job mods.

SOny is so great at fixing stuff for free!!! that's why they are so superior to Microsell bad software and nintendon't fix stuff for free
Yeah for Sony

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

PS3 fixed itself... I say we kill these things before we can't control them any longer.

Since the PS3 fixed itself....PS3 is the new Skynet confirmed?

Around the Network
DaBuddahN said:
PS3 fixed itself... I say we kill these things before we can't control them any longer.

So how's your PS3?

On topic: Good to see that it was fixed. Though some of the gifs and pictures that were made were hilarious 

yeah..wanted to break this news first. Well fine, ps3's are indeed fixing itself.

to regain trophies, resync with psn.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

thank you Sony! now back to uncharted 2 MP and darksiders!

Hello, 2 m ago i turn on my PS3 and WALLA! She fixed itself but i check my trophy colection and my HEAVY RAIN TROPHIES GOOOOONEEE!! :O...

Heeeelp Please...!