By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Pachter:PSN Problems "Pales In Comparison To RROD" Could Take Up To A Week To Solve

at what point is pachter saying anything about how long it will take to fix the problem? i love when the "journalists" twist pachters words until they get a nice headline that will generate some heat... and i love even more that people (seemingly) just read it (the headline) and post their hate

the question to him was most likely what he thinks the consequences of the problem are and not when it will be fixed....

Around the Network

"And if it’s a hardware issue, then it’s a serious problem. … This pales in comparison to the red ring issue the 360 had, though, and Microsoft seems to have weathered that fine.”"

Hmm. If it's a Hardware issue it could be bigger than RRoD so he's slightly contradicted himself.
He's so biased against MS it's laughable.

well i was playing with my slim ..now i still have my phat console
but its not hooked up to any thing so will i have a problem with this also

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

Slims are fine and some people are reporting that the phats are working again.

This guy should not be allowed to predict anything involving games.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

Red RIng is a bit worse, you can at least still play your PS3 (I was playing godhand so no trophy worries there)... with Red Ring you just have a big Micro$oft paperweight...

this guy must feel like an idiot Sony fixed this in about 24 hours, could take up to a week my arse!!! lol

60Hz said:
Red RIng is a bit worse, you can at least still play your PS3 (I was playing godhand so no trophy worries there)... with Red Ring you just have a big Micro$oft paperweight...

Wrong it also is able to charge your Zune...But anyway OT this is why I don't listen to him anyone...

Former something....

Hey I wonder if this was what sony meant by, the fix would be in 24 hrs. Them sly sneaky bastards!

ok this issue is fixed already now. Pachter is nothing short of a complete douchbag

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1