By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Pachter:PSN Problems "Pales In Comparison To RROD" Could Take Up To A Week To Solve

Well it is a good thing I hardly turn on my PS3, but I guess no blu-ray movies for awhile. Oh well. Though, this is Pachter of course but wonder why he needed to state the obvious with the RROD. I mean, it's arguable that the 360 issues that persisted (and still somewhat persist) were some of the worst in the history of the industry if not the worst. I'm sure this little hiccup is nowhere near that.

Around the Network

Wait, what would a SALES ANALYST know about widespread hardware/firmware malfunction? Perhaps a "Pachter Facts" thread is coming soon.

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

well I assume it's not safe to believe this Patcher fellow, but if I get a free game out of this I wouldn't mind

My gf is eating crow right now, she bitched me out for buying a new ps3...she has my old 40gig.

Now Pachter is not only a sales expert, but also a software/hardware engineering expert.

We should feel blessed.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

What does that have to do with anything? =s

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

pachter should be fired is Sony fixes this problem before his prediction, he is so biased towards M$ it is becoming to obvious now!!

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

I totally read that title backwards, and the worst part is it didn't strike me as any more foolish than the average Pachter-ism...

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

i agree with his statements for the most part

it will most likely fix itself once the gmt changes to the 2nd of march 2010 and the 1st of march 2010 for affected consoles