By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I just saw a really freaky movie!

Don't listen to etecoon, he's just jealous of my popularity.

Around the Network

Children of the corn was a great book and a good movie. Read the book.

Parokki said:
You might be getting mocked for making a million useless thread in a very short time. Can't be sure though.

*cough*  Soriku  *cough*

It's not actually a book its a short story originaly published in Penthouse and later reprinted in his short story collection Night Shift.

I only mention that because it will be impossible to find an actual Children of the Corn novel anywhere. Just in case he does want to read the "book"

Did ya ever played a horror game? Movies don't scare me easily anymore, after Condemne, Doom 3 and Silent Hill those horror movies I saw look like cartoons.

Around the Network
RCTjunkie said:
@ Soriku: Let's just say I kept an eye on my dad for a week.....

I know ... I did the same with all my malke relatives :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I agree with konnichiwa, games can scare me but not movies, I'm powerless in movies, In games I can make decisions in what I do and there are usually time constrained threats that add to the suspense.

Also be easy on RCTjunkie, obviously he’s young and sensitive, he's one of the nicest users on here.

You know what actually scared me in horror movies, Dolls. Like Dead Silence, the only serious horror movie that could actually surprise and scare me. And maybe Saw 1.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

RCTjunkie said:
@ Soriku: Let's just say I kept an eye on my dad for a week.....

really,man i need to see this movie

also whats this children of corn like,from the name it doesnt sound to interesting