By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Heavy Rain just killed my ps3 ¬_¬ (the game not the weather lulz)

So, I'm doing runs on the game trying to collect as many endings as I can, I decide to quit the game and see what's happening with folks online (I didn't update the patch), whilst out I decide to check my Heavy Rain trophies via the xmb when the ps3 performs an all mighty crash, wiping a few of the games I have trophies for from my list including Heavy Rain, claiming it was unable to register the trophy information stating error code 8001050F to be the culprit.

Now everytime I try to play Heavy Rain I get the same message and as a result, the game quits...I've tried signing in but 8001050f stops me from doing so, I tried using other discs, they all seem to work fine...anyone with a clue what's up?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Ajescent said:

So, I'm doing runs on the game trying to collect as many endings as I can, I decide to quit the game and see what's happening with folks online (I didn't update the patch), whilst out I decide to check my Heavy Rain trophies via the xmb when the ps3 performs an all mighty crash, wiping a few of the games I have trophies for from my list including Heavy Rain, claiming it was unable to register the trophy information stating error code 8001050F to be the culprit.

Now everytime I try to play Heavy Rain I get the same message and as a result, the game quits...I've tried signing in but 8001050f stops me from doing so, I tried using other discs, they all seem to work fine...anyone with a clue what's up?

Look at my thread, "PS3 Help" we are all having problems and I don't think it is connected to Heavy Rain.

Maybe you should update the patch.

psn is down. You cant play ps3 games, see trophies, or play psn games.
Demos will still work though.

oh that really sucks...

Around the Network

I heard that some people's data was destroyed DESPITE not being on PSN and having the PS3 disconnected from PSN..

mM
GameAnalyser said:

oh that really sucks...

that video was great

leo-j said:
I heard that some people's data was destroyed DESPITE not being on PSN and having the PS3 disconnected from PSN..

the data isn't destroyed. Psn is down. trophies are on psn.

idk but this is so funny. hope psn is backup asap

Don't worry its back up now