By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

if this gets any bigger im afraid sony is going to have to deal with ALOT of crap, i wonder if the sales are going to be affected by this, they better fix it quick

Around the Network

If it is happening to people that never had their PS3 online it has to be software issue. and if we can't connect to PSN how will we get an update to fix it? Will they distribute an update on a disk?

You forgot who your dealing with. This is SONY. Will most likely be a fix within an hour or two.

All jokes aside, this is pretty scary.

dolemit3 said:
Icyedge said:
Wagram said:
Friend of mine with a PHAT is not having issues at all. He said he got booted from PSN once or twice but none of the issues we have.

Are you sure hes saying the truth? Did he try to log off recently? If not do you have any idea why he wouldnt have those problem?

Some Phats apparently survived the apocalypse. these are some of the non-bc types.

Yup, mine survived. Obviously anyone who got Apple'd and bought it a month before the new one was announced was spared.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:
Boutros said:
Mirson said:
Boutros said:
:'(

Why did it had to happen on my birthday! And I just received Heavy Rain!
I hope they will fix everything soon.
All my PSN games are corrupted and some of my Dynamic themes too. Strange stuff.

It's your birthday? Happy Birthday brah!

This is a pretty weird problem.

Oh thank you! ^.^

yeah happy birthday man, hope you get to play heavy rain asap 

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure the problem will soon be fixed.

gurglesletch said:
Icyedge said:
gurglesletch said:
Icyedge said:
gurglesletch said:
I have error 8001050F which says i can't connect to PSN. Can anyone help me? I am wondering if it is because of the server issue that is mentioned throughout the thread.

Is your PSN titles still working? If not its too late to disconnect your eternet cable. Between, your on a phat PS3 right?

I have no idea but MW2 won't play SP. I am using wireless but i understand what your saying. And yes i have a 40GB phat.

Damn, this is the biggest electronic bug ive ever seen. Sony is in BIG problem lol. Imagine, you cant even play some of your own physical game even offline. I mean, I just purchase a game last week, and I cant play it lol. I find that a bit funny because I have the mean to purchase another PS3 if needed, but im not sure that a judge will find that funny when there will be consumer asking for money because they cant play their own game even offline. Its very bad indeed, its going to be on the news for sure.

I googled my error code and several places said it was a system failure but it works fine as far as i know. I could also buy another one but it would be pointless since it would probably be affected by the same problem. I wish i could play my games offline, it is just really boring sitting around with nothing else to do since i spend 4+ hours on MW2 everyday. Hopefully they will get this bug solved quick and i am even more glad i didn't buy Heavy Rain when it came out because i would probably be ripping my hair out right now in frustration.

Its only the fat PS3, so purchasing another would fix the problem. But I guess that a format an inputing a date after today would also fix the problem.

Wagram said:
You forgot who your dealing with. This is SONY. Will most likely be a fix within an hour or two.

thats what scares me, sony is a HARDWARE manufacture, theyre not exactly top notch with the software and psn

dolemit3 said:
Icyedge said:
Wagram said:
Friend of mine with a PHAT is not having issues at all. He said he got booted from PSN once or twice but none of the issues we have.

Are you sure hes saying the truth? Did he try to log off recently? If not do you have any idea why he wouldnt have those problem?

Some Phats apparently survived the apocalypse. these are some of the non-bc types.

Ok so it would be the phat non BC. Good to know!

My phat was spared.
Nothing happened to me.

Looking forward to: FF Versus XIII / LBP2 / The Last Guardian / Yakuza 4 / ICO Collection