By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I smell a lawsuit.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

2012 really is coming.

Japan's having the same problems it looks like. My friend typed ps3 into twitter to see whats up and he's translating some seriously pissed off japanese twitter posts.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

The PS3 sales will spike big time next week, for sure.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Friend of mine with a PHAT is not having issues at all. He said he got booted from PSN once or twice but none of the issues we have.

Around the Network
gurglesletch said:
Icyedge said:
gurglesletch said:
I have error 8001050F which says i can't connect to PSN. Can anyone help me? I am wondering if it is because of the server issue that is mentioned throughout the thread.

Is your PSN titles still working? If not its too late to disconnect your eternet cable. Between, your on a phat PS3 right?

I have no idea but MW2 won't play SP. I am using wireless but i understand what your saying. And yes i have a 40GB phat.

Damn, this is the biggest electronic bug ive ever seen. Sony is in BIG problem lol. Imagine, you cant even play some of your own physical game even offline. I mean, I just purchase a game last week, and I cant play it lol. I find that a bit funny because I have the mean to purchase another PS3 if needed, but im not sure that a judge will find that funny when there will be consumer asking for money because they cant play their own game even offline. Its very bad indeed, its going to be on the news for sure.

Yeah i'm getting the same thing. I had the game freeze on me while i was playing and i turned off the PS3 then i turned it back on it didn't work and i thought maybe something broke, I'm really glad its just a server issue, but i wanna keep playing ):

Idk but I'm still signed in and i will continue to stay signed in. The issue isn't affecting me at the moment but if i get signed out and it happens I will get pissed. There is nobody signed on on my friends list except one friend who has the slim. I don't get it???

Network problems happen, I don't blame Sony for that, the fact you can't play offline games is imo a serious oversight, and needs to be fixed asap.

However, I don't think the problem stems from a network problem, as people are experiencing the issue that never had their ps3 connected to the net..

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Wagram said:
Friend of mine with a PHAT is not having issues at all. He said he got booted from PSN once or twice but none of the issues we have.

Are you sure hes saying the truth? Did he try to log off recently? If not do you have any idea why he wouldnt have those problem?