By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Allright lets get the Attach rate per PS3 on VGChartz

Allright lets get the Attach rate per PS3 on VGChartz

I have 0-4 games 49 12.25%

I have 5-10 games 70 17.50%

I have 11-15 games 81 20.25%

I have 16-20 games 53 13.25%

I have 21-25 games 30 7.50%

I have 25+ games 117 29.25%

Total:400
Zargeras said:
Yeah People are (Insert random negative word here) to read instructions

People are lazy - myself included!  If you start a thread like this, you're going to be expected to do the arthimetic, not the posters!  Plus, one someone breaks the chain - if it even starts - it's way too much trouble to look back, work out where, add it all up then put things back on track.

My advice - either just do a straight poll only or be ready to have to go through the thread doing the work yourself.

And never underestimate people's willingness to be lazy.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

PS3-1
games-28

1 PS3
1 Game

Holy crap at people with 100+ games. Do you just goto a store and buy anything with "Playstation 3" going down the side of it?

Mr. sickVisionz said:
1 PS3
1 Game

Holy crap at people with 100+ games. Do you just goto a store and buy anything with "Playstation 3" going down the side of it?

Would be safe to assume, that if you only own 1 console then you will buy Multi-Plats and Exlusives for that system.

After all, when I owned a PS2 only, I had so many games I couldn't even remember half of them.  Believe it or not I beat everyone of them, lol.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

PS3: 1

games: 29

Around the Network

WHY?

If I want attach rates I'll just divide the total number of games sold verses the number of consoles sold. That way there is a much lower chance that people will just make up numbers and it accounts for ALL software sales not just the people who see this thread. The PS3 has an A/R of 6.63 the Wii has a 6.66 (The Number of the Beast!) and the 360 has a 8.62. The Wii has sold the most software 453,179,663 titles followed by the 360 with 328,984,553 titles and the PS3 has only managed to sell 215,123,578 titles. That means Wii and 360 combined have sold 3.64 times the amount of software that the PS3 has.

all you people really have more than 25 games??...that's absurd...wow...you guys play way too much games...lol...btw...i just traded ALL my games but Uncharted 2 and all the imports...cuz i can't trade them in.....i dont play games anymore...must be getting too old to play...

Games: 2

only have had my ps3 for a little over a month

I started making videos for youtube; check them out.

Contra (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OdnbGgupM

Super C (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoJrHWATgU

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Mike Tyson TKO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4L7oDV79aw

Systems owned: Atari 2600, NES(3), Top loader NES, Yobo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Sega Nomad, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, PS3 (slim 120 GB), Wii U

You should congratulate me. I destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. I consider myself a hero.

Games: 21

I just hit 25 Games.

Sorry gamelover, I don't want to go through all the posts and add the PS3s and games together :(.