By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Allright lets get the Attach rate per PS3 on VGChartz

Allright lets get the Attach rate per PS3 on VGChartz

I have 0-4 games 49 12.25%

I have 5-10 games 70 17.50%

I have 11-15 games 81 20.25%

I have 16-20 games 53 13.25%

I have 21-25 games 30 7.50%

I have 25+ games 117 29.25%

Total:400

PS3: 1

Games: 30

Around the Network

PS3's : 1

Games : 21

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

30% of the people here have 25+ retail PS3 games....yeah right.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

CGI-Quality said:
johnsobas said:
30% of the people here have 25+ retail PS3 games....yeah right.

It's not really that hard to believe.

I have 25 retail Wii games, and it is my main platform. You buy 1 game/month for 3 years and you can break the limit easily. We are also a heavily pro-sony website as proven by most polls.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I like this thread but it is really confusing and cluttered.
Are people counting used games or not? Attach rate is generally how many New games you buy not how many you own. SO if you got a used game it doesnt count but if you bought a new game and lost it or sold it it does count.

Anyways I have 1 PS3 and I bought 6 games new, I currently have 5 games in my library and I acquired 9 games total counting the used ones.

Around the Network
RVDondaPC said:
I like this thread but it is really confusing and cluttered.
Are people counting used games or not? Attach rate is generally how many New games you buy not how many you own. SO if you got a used game it doesnt count but if you bought a new game and lost it or sold it it does count.

Anyways I have 1 PS3 and I bought 6 games new, I currently have 5 games in my library and I acquired 9 games total counting the used ones.

That's a really, really good point about used games.

I have:

1 PS3

22 new games (+2 used)

I'd add mine to the running tally, but I haven't seen it for the last page.

The attach rate seems rather high though... I come in around average but of all the people I know only 1 person has more current gen games than me. I hope people aren't being stupid and counting rentals, or (less obviously) used games.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

I have no idea what the total is at so here is mine:

PS3's: 1
PS3 games: 29

that's not including GT: Prologue and Wipeout HD which I downloaded. (along with plenty of other small games but those 2 should probably be included in the ps3 games.)

wow this thread is a little confusing.

PS3: 1

Games: 74

Not including PSN games, they shouldnt be included. As for the used game arguement, I dont have any but I would count them in my total. Someone else bought it and got rid of it, since they no longer have the game why would they count it in there games totals? SO I would say it should be fine

PS3:1
Games:0
I have 2 ps1 classics 2 PSN games and abunch of borrowed games dont kill me :)

1 PS3.

18 new games.

5 used.