By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - For people who have played Dragon Quest IV and/or Dragon Quest V...

How long are these games, exactly? I've only just played a bit of the beginning of IV, and nothing of V (Considering buying it if I like IV after I play it more), but I'd like to know just how long the games are anyway. So can anyone answer me?

Around the Network

IV is dreadfully boring to me... Which reminds me, I have to sell it back to Gamestop. -_-

The BuShA owns all!

Don't remember, I think I finished DQV in around 40 hours (not sure though)

they are both EPIC GAMES especially DQV

it turned me into a DQ Fan!

So different from the FF series I love, but still amazing in their own way!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I played DQ IV for 53 hours. And I did just about everything there was to do in it.

I finished both in 30 hours-ish... they're both so great.

Around the Network

I completed DQ IV in about 40 hrs. I'm 24hrs in DQ V right now. I'm not a 100% type of person so I just played the game until the end credits rolled.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2