By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - HEAVY RAIN: How far had you gone to save your son? SPOILER

After i finished the game i had the desire to talk about it and ask you how far you had gone? What was your first end? Yes, the first decisons you made are important, not the second or the third you made only to see new scenes and endings (or to get trophies :P).

BIG SPOILER WARNING

I'm starting, I've only done the 3 first trials for Ethan, i couldn't kill the other guy, even if he was a bad one. After that he was in prison and accused to be the killer. So, i had to find Ethans son and the origami killer with Norman Jayden and Madison Paige. Madison survived the burning appartment and Norman also survived until the end, he found out with the informations he got where the origami Killer's home was and the place where he kept Shaun. Madison also found out who the killer was thanks to Ann Shepard and with the correct password she entered correctly in Scott Shelby's laptop she could find the place where Shaun was kept. So, Scott Shelby also was still alive and surprised our two heroes near Shaun's kept place. I saved the boy thanks to Norman, while Madison was running away from the killer. After there seems no way out for Miss Paige, Norman shoot him from behind and the killer died. Ethan was released and Norman and Madison were considered being heroes.

I was surprised to see that the good-hearted Scott Shelby was the killer, he was my favourite character :(

So, how was your first story?

Favourite Games:

PS: Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy VII. PS2: Resident Evil 4, Shadow Hearts Covenant, Final Fantasy X, Silent Hill 4, Soul Calibur III. PS3: Metal Gear Solid 4, Heavy Rain, Valkyria Chronicles, Uncharted 2, Mototstorm PR, God of War III, Modern Warfare 2. Xbox: Suteki, Fatal Frame II DC, Jade Empire. 360: Dead Rising, Lost Odyssey, Dead or Alive 4.

Around the Network

Ethan failed the powerplant test as he couldn't go through the broken glass maze so had to run away, he cut off his finger but couldn't bring himself to kill the drug dealer, drank the poison but couldn't get enough clues to get to the right location.

Madison did better, she did everything right but guess the correct password for Origami's laptop as a result couldn't find Shaun.

But Jayden manages to save the day after some early screw ups including killing Nathaniel, eventuall finding all his clues, he saves Shaun and even tries to save Origami but the bastard tried to kill him so Jayden had to let him die.

Lauren finds out about Origami and vows to never forgive him.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I've read too much!

But so far, I passed the power plant, drove on the wrong side of the road for 5 miles on the freeway, and cut off my fingertip. Even though it was just a game, I couldn't bring myself to kill a man (which goes a LOOOONG way to tell how awesome Heavy Rain is. I didn't have the balls to shoot a virtual guy. In GTA, I'd have shot Niko's grandmother if I had a chance). I'll come back to this thread after I beat the game.

I did everything the killer wanted me to do

I didn't kill the drugsdealer either xD I did all other tasks though.. cutting your finger off was pretty sick

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Around the Network

Heavy Rain is perfect. Buy a PS3 guys - it is soooo awesome!

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

Okay, I didn't like reading what other people saw, because, despite having completed the game twice, I can still be spoiled >_

For goodness' sake, why can't I stop reading this thread? I'm ruining my favorite game, this generation!!!

d21lewis said:
For goodness' sake, why can't I stop reading this thread? I'm ruining my favorite game, this generation!!!

YOU IDIOT! Stop it!

Rainbird said:
d21lewis said:

YOU IDIOT! Stop it!

You quoted me! That just makes me come back for more!!