By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dissappointment after Disappointment =/

This isn't neccassarily about new games or anything just about the games I'm currently playing or have tried. I skipped the 6th generation so I went back and tried playing some old Gamecube titles as well as a few other titles.

The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker
Resident Evil 0
P.N.03
Xenosaga Episode I
Toshineden (Wii)
Disaster: Day of Crisis
Devil May Cry 1-3

After playing all these titles and being extremely dissappointed in each and everyone. (personally I think they're all shit) I don't even feel like playing games now. I just came out of three great titles in January (Innocent Aces, No More Heroes 2, Tatsunoko vs Capcom) so in February I played some old games and none were able to hold my interest. Zelda and Resident Evil were especially bad. I love Zelda and Windwaker looks beatiful but that boat just ruing the entire game. I remember loving the old style of Resident Evils and I thought RE4 was fun but over rated. So going back to the old style in RE0 I thought I would love it. Turns out its a slow and clunky mess and that dual partner shit is terrible.

Anyways dissappointment after disappointment just leaves a bad taste and I don't even feel like playing games right now which sucks (Fable: TLC being the exception though I can only play that in small bursts)

So have you ever gone through a shitty gaming period?

Around the Network

Every single Ubisoft game this gen.
Opposite last gen.

Devil May Cry 1-3 are the only games on your list I have played and I thought 1,3 were excellent
2 was garbage i'll agree on that

Yeah, right after I bought the PS3 and tried out some of the games that this site had hyped to high heavens. I felt that none of them played like they were talked about here. :(

Also when I bought the original Xbox. I was coming off all the great game from the Gamecube and then I was thrust into a world where I could play all the games better on PC >:]

The disappointment is that you spelled "disappointment" two different ways.
Oh yeah, and your opinion on Wind Waker is also disappointing.

Around the Network

Get a new console with better games

mM
leo-j said:
Get a new console with better games

=O why didnt I think of that? derp.

kinda, I havent bought many games reccently, largely because new games that come out either havent interested me or I havent had the money, so I guess im kinda dissapointed in the games coming out on all my consoles, but also dissapointed that I cant buy most of them

Akvod said:
Every single Ubisoft game this gen.
Opposite last gen.

you obviously didn't play AC2

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

FragiIe said:

So have you ever gone through a shitty gaming period?

Not since Xbox360 came out