By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
killeryoshis said:
Mazty said:
Viper1 said:
Maelstrome said:
Mazty said:
Naum said:
Mazty said:
Well it's true - all the wii's I know are dust gatherers, not to mention, what does it have over the other 2 game consoles? Less power, less quality exclusives etc.

The best exlusive games ever created?

Maybe according to you, but not to any critic, or public vote.

the public voted for the wii with their wallets,it has some of the highest selling exclusives.

And the highest rated game of the generation.

Not according to metacritc - that title belongs to GTA4. A game which no less can't be played on the wii as it's hardware is hilariously arcahic.

And you have to take the critics bias into account - the games of the wii are never compared to their console brethren, otherwise graphics would always get at most a 6 or lower.

What I didn't know that?

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/grandtheftauto4

Around the Network
Mazty said:
killeryoshis said:
Mazty said:
Viper1 said:
Maelstrome said:
Mazty said:
Naum said:
Mazty said:
Well it's true - all the wii's I know are dust gatherers, not to mention, what does it have over the other 2 game consoles? Less power, less quality exclusives etc.

the public voted for the wii with their wallets,it has some of the highest selling exclusives.

Not according to metacritc - that title belongs to GTA4. A game which no less can't be played on the wii as it's hardware is hilariously arcahic.

And you have to take the critics bias into account - the games of the wii are never compared to their console brethren, otherwise graphics would always get at most a 6 or lower.

What I didn't know that?

Next time click the link to my words instead of reading it. Super Mario galaxy is the highest rated game this generation at gamerankings.
As soon as Metacritc allows VGC on the list. Super mario galaxy will end up on top. Or atleast I think

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Mazty said:
Maelstrome said:
Mazty said:
Naum said:
Mazty said:

Oh yes beause bundle games clearly mean it's a good title. The fact that a few wii devs are now bust and moving to the other two console says a lot. If the 360 was still bundled with a release title from '06 people would be asking what the hell is going on.

As someone said before, it's simply "cool" to have one, not that they play on the wii for a large amount of time whatsoever. As I said, what does the wii offer that the two other consoles don't? It's not the cheapest, nor does it have the best graphics. It's not a good entertainment system as it can't stream media or even play dvds. All it has are a few gimmick titles like wii fit, because god knows, going to a gym is hard work (irony).

We shall see how much Nintendo have shot themselves in the foot by chasing away all the real gamers off their console onto MS and Sony next generation, or simply when the little white dust collector starts appearing on ebay.

mario kart wii has sold 20 mil. have any of the other systems pushed one game that far?

Mazty said:
Maelstrome said:
Mazty said:
Naum said:
Mazty said:

Oh yes beause bundle games clearly mean it's a good title. The fact that a few wii devs are now bust and moving to the other two console says a lot. If the 360 was still bundled with a release title from '06 people would be asking what the hell is going on.

As someone said before, it's simply "cool" to have one, not that they play on the wii for a large amount of time whatsoever. As I said, what does the wii offer that the two other consoles don't? It's not the cheapest, nor does it have the best graphics. It's not a good entertainment system as it can't stream media or even play dvds. All it has are a few gimmick titles like wii fit, because god knows, going to a gym is hard work (irony).

We shall see how much Nintendo have shot themselves in the foot by chasing away all the real gamers off their console onto MS and Sony next generation, or simply when the little white dust collector starts appearing on ebay.

It has the one thing that a gaming system should be and have always has been since the Atari days bring people enjoyment and hours of entertainment or to put bluntly fun. A gaming system doesn't need to play dvd's nor have great graphics all it needs to do is bring joy to all people. The wii is simply a video game system never meant to be a multimedia center nor a PC in terms of graphics but to be what all past video game systems have been like before this generation to let people have a euphoria.

Former something....

And I know other networks about to be picked up by MetaCritic and GameRankings that will also push Super Mario Galaxy higher than GTAIV.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:
Mazty said:
killeryoshis said:
Mazty said:
Viper1 said:
Maelstrome said:
Mazty said:
Naum said:
Mazty said:

What I didn't know that?

Next time click the link to my words instead of reading it. Super Mario galaxy is the highest rated game this generation at gamerankings.
As soon as Metacritc allows VGC on the list. Super mario galaxy will end up on top. Or atleast I think

As I said in another post though, the ratings for the wii are biased as graphically they should all be held back, but are not. It's lke saying that the SNES is a great console because it has Zelda: LTTP on, but nowadays, gamers expect more from their games than what it can provide.

Right....because as we all know, graphics are what make a game great.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

I think because maybe just maybe, the HD consoels have been getting much better games than the wii..

not because they are biased against it

mM
Mazty said:
killeryoshis said:
Mazty said:
killeryoshis said:
Mazty said:
Viper1 said:
Maelstrome said:
Mazty said:
Naum said:
Mazty said:

What I didn't know that?

As I said in another post though, the ratings for the wii are biased as graphically they should all be held back, but are not. It's lke saying that the SNES is a great console because it has Zelda: LTTP on, but nowadays, gamers expect more from their games than what it can provide.

So your saying graphics make good games? They can make me see what I'm doing. That's the point in graphics. If what you said
was true. Than Xbox was the best system last generation and the PS2 was the 2nd worst system last genration. Make a better
arguement. I can say that HD games focus too much on graphics and say they are biased.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

leo-j said:
I think because maybe just maybe, the HD consoels have been getting much better games than the wii..

not because they are biased against it

No, The games are proberly not for them. Not every game is for everybody? Do you understand why a person would love
Wii more than a PS3? Because it suits them more. How many kids do we see on the inernet that's not me writing reviews?