By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 5th year of Xbox 360 : The Unreal Engine Effect.

I hope those of you who use the word Sandbox really know it's true meaning...... that aside, anybody ever notice that the faster your CPU is, the more of a bitch the AI would be in PC games on harder settings in general? that or your allies are smarter on faster CPUs? I did some comparisons and the difference is pretty big O_O.

Around the Network
dahuman said:
I hope those of you who use the word Sandbox really know it's true meaning...... .

Of couse I do. Besides 2-3 of the guys in the Halo Reach Vidoc literally said "This is going to be a sandbox game"...lol You're probably one of the few people who haven't seen that video apparently.

Halo reach and alan wake look the best to me on the 360. Now that the 1st party devs are starting to take advantage of the p3's Cell, GoW 3 looks amazing and uncharted 2 was amazing...

@Selnor abit wrong

uncharted 2 it's not the only sony game to use MSAA.

Gran turismo 5 prologue have 1280x720p MSAA x4, and their 1080o MSAAx2
and still more advance physics, graphics, cares in game, and polish than all car simulation/arcade released.

FranTic91 said:
dahuman said:
I hope those of you who use the word Sandbox really know it's true meaning...... .

Of couse I do. Besides 2-3 of the guys in the Halo Reach Vidoc literally said "This is going to be a sandbox game"...lol You're probably one of the few people who haven't seen that video apparently.

Lets see how close it will be since I have never seen a true sandbox game besides MUD type, not even MMOs are like that.

Around the Network
Xoj said:
@Selnor abit wrong

and still more advance physics, graphics, cares in game, and polish than all car simulation/arcade released.

You can't compare a racing game with a shooter -.- No, not even on the graphics department because they're too different, and it all comes down to taste, and even on the technical level you also can't compare them because they have totally different priorities.

What is it with people always wanting to bash the graphics on the other console. It makes me sick.

Truth does not fear investigation

Snesboy said:
I don't care about the EDRam chip. It's just another marketing scheme like Super FX. Who cares?

Alan Wake doesn't look that good.

Marketting scheme? Tell me, outside of forums like these, how many people do you suppose know about EDRam? "marketting schemes" exist to trick the mainstream. Besides, the Super FX... assuming you're referring to SNES... was rarely utilized, but was impressive for the time. Remember DK Country? I still remember the feeling of seeing that game for the first time... it looked... so incredible...

Jereel Hunter said:
Snesboy said:
I don't care about the EDRam chip. It's just another marketing scheme like Super FX. Who cares?

Alan Wake doesn't look that good.

Marketting scheme? Tell me, outside of forums like these, how many people do you suppose know about EDRam? "marketting schemes" exist to trick the mainstream. Besides, the Super FX... assuming you're referring to SNES... was rarely utilized, but was impressive for the time. Remember DK Country? I still remember the feeling of seeing that game for the first time... it looked... so incredible...

I needed something to justify my post.

Btw, welcome to VGChartz. No one quotes my shit in any real thread. And now you know.

NightAntilli said:
Xoj said:
@Selnor abit wrong

You can't compare a racing game with a shooter -.- No, not even on the graphics department because they're too different, and it all comes down to taste, and even on the technical level you also can't compare them because they have totally different priorities.

What is it with people always wanting to bash the graphics on the other console. It makes me sick.

i compared racing games,

and GT5P its only one with MSAAx4

Staude said:
this is very biased who wrote it ? it draws conclusions from nothing and assumptions.

I wrote it. It's not biased. It's all official statements from Remedy, Epic and Bungie. Where have you been?