By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kratos is such a lame character

SmokedHostage said:
Garnett said:
The thing is every character now a days trys to be "Bad ass" in every game with a story you get the typical bullshit character, if Kratos is bad ass (bad ass = the new norm now) what is the new bad ass?

Those that don't try to be badass, the ones that are corny and likeable are the new "bad ass."

My point exactly.

Around the Network

gay new bad ass))

I came to this thread knowing that I will write something that will surely ban me... not worth it. You only played the first game, and you base your ideas on some random gifs. This thread is useless...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

what standard are you comparing him to?

this can't be serious.

I've never really thought about it before, but I agree with twesterm. He's a character who practically screams, "Hey, everybody! Look how badass I am!"

I'm tired of those characters.

Around the Network
Pilat said:
gay new bad ass))

the term is actually "gar"

Someone once tried to write that ... well, you can read all about it here:

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/GAR

theprof00 said:
Pilat said:
gay new bad ass))

the term is actually "gar"

Someone once tried to write that ... well, you can read all about it here:

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/GAR

In the old country, we would draw and quarter people who linked to Encyclopedia Dramatica

You could have just wrote that he is a sony character in the first post and I would have read it the same way.

OT: Never played GOW but from the gifs I don't think he is lame. They aren't gonna show him sitting down in a gif because that is boring.

lame thread is lame :S stating your opinion is something but the topic title itself is flame/troll bait

Kratos character serves it's purpose....and that is to compliment the story line....I think imo that he is PERFECT for the game....what he went through and what he wants to achieve can only result in an angry guy who wants to kick some divine butt

if this guy is lame then so is every other major iconic character in gaming history....Master chief, Mario, Zelda, Dante etc etc... if what makes a character cool is to give that person some witty one liners and such then we my friend have very different opinions on what bad ass is.

Just hearing the name Kratos reminds anyone of GOW franchise....and such an iconic figure can't be considered as lame by the masses...

and besides...play all the games and play the 3rd as well...don't base your opinions and statements on pictures and gifs of ACTION sequences....cuz THAT is LAME!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

JerCotter7 said:
You could have just wrote that he is a sony character in the first post and I would have read it the same way.

OT: Never played GOW but from the gifs I don't think he is lame. They aren't gonna show him sitting down in a gif because that is boring.

The thing is, every character now is "Bad ass" like him and its becoming stale and boring.