By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Abortion: What's your view on it?

Abortion: What's your view on it?

I am Pro-Choice 43 51.81%

I am Pro-Life 20 24.10%

I think abortion is okay ... 15 18.07%

I don't know 5 6.02%

Total:83

Sure why not, let people make their own choices in life. As long as the mother doesn't do it too late in the game it's ok(some health issues rise up if it's in the later stages of development)

PSN ID: KingFate_

Around the Network
Strategyking92 said:
Seece said:
Strategyking92 said:
I am pro life, but if an abortion is needed to kill a child with a horrible deformity, one that won't live anyway, or one that was conceived out of rape, then the choice should be given.
Although counciling should be given before a decision is made, if only so rash decisions aren't made.

The fact that Pro-Choice people can seem to elect to give more of a shit about a bag of drowning kittens over an unborn human rubs me the wrong way.

I don't understand how you don't understand it! A bag of "living" kittens isn't comparable to an unborn featus (that IS NOT a baby).

Besides Kittens > Babies

People>Animals

I guess I am the devil to PETA :-/

Unborn fetus != person

That's the pro-choice point of view that you seem to be missing.

Ramser said:
i say yes depending on the situation

I think that yes abortion hsould be used in certain circumstance (rape etc) BUT should not be used just as the only way of birth prevention,as in,you should be using condoms and all the other things first.Sooner or later we are gonna have to start coming up with more effective birth control measures if we dont wanna destroy the planet any more.

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

id trade 5000 unborn fetuses for one live kitten

since th ekitten actually is something

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Around the Network

Pro life. Abortion shouldnt be a form of birth control. The sluts should live with their mistakes.

But under certain circumstances? then sure. But only if its something like these

it should be both parents choice not one. Though I'm still pro life if its still legal it should only be legal with both parents signature. And if its rape it should be documented with a police report and rape kit with a pregnancy test taken to make sure its not the rapists kid.

Incest? LOL dumb fucks should be forced to have it.

damkira said:
Tyrannical said:
I'm pro-Eugenics, so I approve of abortions of undesirables. Just the way planned parenthood intended.

Was the post a joke.. or are you actually pro-Eugenics?

Eugenics used to be an acceptable idea before the *ahem* unpleasantness...

@letsdance

that would work if more women reported rapes, but many are too scared/ashamed to

but fuck them right

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Pyramid Head said:
@letsdance

that would work if more women reported rapes, but many are too scared/ashamed to

but fuck them right

then they are retarded and should have to live with their mistake.

@letsdance

why dont you go get your self raped and see how fun it is to go talk to people about it, and let your family know etc

im serious btw

go get your ass raped