By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Insomniac: FFXIII Superior on PS3

Hephaestos said:
cause of course, this guy played both versions side to side....

and yeah tatsunoko is not a good game on wii.....it's excelent!

He could have, who knows. It's not like they're limited to playing the PS3 only, you know.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

So wait, why do you trust his word over random forum goers? Do you really think he has played both versions? I'm guessing no...

It says he "feels" that it is better. Has he even played them both?

Well I'll remember not to listen to anything this guy says.. This is another reason why Naughty Dog > Insomniac

twesterm said:
So wait, why do you trust his word over random forum goers? Do you really think he has played both versions? I'm guessing no...

It's all up in the air.

But I'd think not as well.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network
leatherhat said:
In fairness, the wii hasn't had any solid releases this year

My copies of No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars disagree with you.

Darc Requiem said:
leatherhat said:

My copies of No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars disagree with you.

Just put them in a box under your bed. That should stop the voices 

dsister44 said:
Darc Requiem said:
leatherhat said:

Just put them in a box under your bed. That should stop the voices 

Yeah Darc, we had a great little thread going here until you had to post your... games on here! Unbelievable!

I hate to be that guy, but...

OH MY GOD A PS3-EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPER SAYS THAT A GAME RUNS BETTER ON PS3 IMAGINE THAT STOP THE PRESSES.

Yawn!

When will this game just go away?

As far as his argument, Bayonetta has a higher Metacritic average than FF13...and is superior on 360. He conveniently left that one out...

Edit - also, Id rather play No more Heroes 2 and TvC than almost all PS3 games he listed. God of war 3 aside...they are reviewing better too.