Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
Shiren the Wanderer
Super Monkey Ball Step & Roll
Endless Ocean: Blue World

and soon to be out

Sam & Max
Fragile
Red Steel 2

oh, and NMH2 & Tatsunoko both have higher metacritic scores than the "superior" FFXIII

ok, now the thread has everything it needs for a good fanboy ranting

No. Nobody has brought up Bayonetta yet. Then the thread will have everything it needs.

disolitude's post?

OMFG i love this site lol

Around the Network
huaxiong90 said:
KungKras said:

Sony's first party developers are such Playstation fanboys, lol.

They AREN'T first party developers.

Second party then. I don't really keep track of Sony's studios.

I LOVE ICELAND!

ShadowSoldier said:

Still, he also tipped his hat to the folks at Microsoft, adding: “Fair enough, the 360 also got Mass Effect 2, now one of my all-time favorites from this gen. Plenty of good gaming. Except on Wii.

Oh snap.  I felt that zing from 2 threads away.

perpride said:
huaxiong90 said:
dsister44 said:
nordlead said:
wait!! let me make the list of Wii games so far in 2010

Sky Crawlers (cheap too)
No More Heroes 2
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
Shiren the Wanderer
Super Monkey Ball Step & Roll
Endless Ocean: Blue World

and soon to be out

Sam & Max
Fragile
Red Steel 2

oh, and NMH2 & Tatsunoko both have higher metacritic scores than the "superior" FFXIII

ok, now the thread has everything it needs for a good fanboy ranting

No. Nobody has brought up Bayonetta yet. Then the thread will have everything it needs.

disolitude's post?

OMFG i love this site lol

What's going on? -_-

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

huaxiong90 said:
vlad321 said:
Now if he could actually MAKE games that were even half as good as FF13 (and I think FF13 will be pretty bad), then I would actually give a damn about what he had to say.

In all fairness, even if I don't agree with him, the first 3 Spyro games which they developed and Ratchet and Clank do have solid fanbases, not to mention they've been met with positive critical reception.

Look at me. I'm an example of someone who's obsessed with their franchises. The first three Spyro games are great, as are the Ratchet & Clank games. I love the Resistance games as well. (Haven't played Disruptor, sadly).

That being said, Insomniac's PR has been rather annoying lately. I think that this guy needs to keep his mouth shut a bit more often.

Around the Network
insomniac17 said:
huaxiong90 said:
vlad321 said:
Now if he could actually MAKE games that were even half as good as FF13 (and I think FF13 will be pretty bad), then I would actually give a damn about what he had to say.

In all fairness, even if I don't agree with him, the first 3 Spyro games which they developed and Ratchet and Clank do have solid fanbases, not to mention they've been met with positive critical reception.

Look at me. I'm an example of someone who's obsessed with their franchises. The first three Spyro games are great, as are the Ratchet & Clank games. I love the Resistance games as well. (Haven't played Disruptor, sadly).

That being said, Insomniac's PR has been rather annoying lately. I think that this guy needs to keep his mouth shut a bit more often.

Disruptor was an above average shooter for its time, I can say that. Resistance: Fall of Man was decent as it had its own legs to stand on, but R2, well besides the co-op campaign, it's their first game that disappointed me.

Insomniac Games are excellent devs, but their PR is disoriented if you look at their history.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

huaxiong90 said:
insomniac17 said:
huaxiong90 said:
vlad321 said:

Disruptor was an above average shooter for its time, I can say that. Resistance: Fall of Man was decent as it had its own legs to stand on, but R2, well besides the co-op campaign, it's their first game that disappointed me.

Insomniac Games are excellent devs, but their PR is disoriented if you look at their history.

I loved the FoM campaign, and I still play co-op for R2. I was a bit let down by the campaign for R2, but it was enjoyable. The co-op is the reason why I love it though. It's addicting. And I'm jealous that you've played Disruptor.

To be honest, I haven't seen much of their PR until recently, and what I have seen includes a lot of really stupid comments.

James Stevenson, shut the fuck up. Leave the smarminess to David Jaffe - it's what he does. I nfact, I don't even think he'd be this much of a douche on the subject.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Did he just hype up M.A.G????? Yeah, I'll take this guys opinion with a pinch of salt.

Yet when random people say "such and such game is better on 360", most of you wouldn't be complaining...