By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - No PS3s at Amazon?

red_dragon said:

The shortage makes sense now that we know that Sony is set to manufacture new PS3 Slims.

Does this mean that they are making a new PS3 slim that looks different or with more memory, or do you simply mean that they are just restocking the ones that have sold by manafactuing more of the same?

If there is a new model on its way im gonna hold off for now.

Around the Network
viewtiful_jon said:
red_dragon said:

The shortage makes sense now that we know that Sony is set to manufacture new PS3 Slims.

Does this mean that they are making a new PS3 slim that looks different or with more memory, or do you simply mean that they are just restocking the ones that have sold by manafactuing more of the same?

If there is a new model on its way im gonna hold off for now.

dotn expect anything big

it could even be a new "God of war PS3" who knows ...

For some reasons, it also only concerns NA

Time to Work !

Sony had better get their shit together for the release of God of War 3. That game, if advertised adequately, will sell bucketloads of hardware, provided there is hardware to be sold.

They have approximately two weeks to get those new Slim models out the door and into retail shops. If they can't do it, the PS3 will miss an excellent opportunity to close the gap further.

O man fuck gamestop and their bullshit.I just went to trade in my phat for a slim and the guy said I couldnt because they didnt have any in stock to sell me.So I asked to just pay for it and you can call me when you them in stock, he said he could not do that either.

Canceling my order of GoW3 with GS and not doing any more buisness with them

I just ordered one off radioshack.com I think they are the only place who has the 120GB right now (hopefully they actually have them and ship it)

Actually SONY should get this issue sorted out for FF13, as if PS3's are out of stock in that week, people will just buy 360's to play it

for GOW3, people will wait for PS3's to come back in stock as its only available on Ps3.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Um... FF is out on the 9th in the US. Looks like just bad timing on Sony's part.

It's just that simple.

MonstaMack said:
Um... FF is out on the 9th in the US. Looks like just bad timing on Sony's part.

There will be shipments on the 7th. Quote me on it. (at least for my store. and no, I dont know ahead of time)

now the 120 gb is in stock in amazon but for 370

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

ProdigyBam said:
now the 120 gb is in stock in amazon but for 370 <.<
same for amazon.de (germany)
odd...

$370?

*goes to check*

Holy shit, there must be quite a demand for them to raise the price like that.

The $370 machines were from independent sellers, Amazon has them in at normal price now, but not the 250 which is what I am wanting. My Demon Souls arrived yesterday and MAG in a couple of days but will be probally a week or more before I get my console. ( Has to be amazon as got 55 in gift vouchers on account.