By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - red steel 2 hands - on , ign preview

elmerion said:
I dont trust IGN, but i have to admit the game looks good!! just a bit overated, lack of lightsabers its painful, but ill live with it

Well, you have No More Heroes 2 and the next Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for that 

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Hm seems to have improved a lot form the first and I really like the looks of it, but I will wait till some of the hyped up people buy it and post about the game play first.

I dont trust reviewers anymore. I usually wait till othe people have bought the game and posted their reviews online. But this game has me really excited, gonna buy it first day no matter whta the reviews say.

SaviorX said:
elmerion said:
I dont trust IGN, but i have to admit the game looks good!! just a bit overated, lack of lightsabers its painful, but ill live with it

Well, you have No More Heroes 2 and the next Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for that 

Err... did i say motion plus compatible? i must have forgotten

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!

I'm hoping the game is and does good.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Around the Network

I don't like hearing that the sword controls aren't 1:1.

Rabble, rabble, rabble.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Bamboleo said:
IGN sucks.

Red Steel 2 rules.

And this is a F_a_c_T

If was not for you dude , i would even remember that IGN still there ...

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

man this look beautiful, i dont mind if this game has online or splitscreen or not, i just want a great story that has great replay value

Faxanadu said:
Yay! This game looks awesome! This is good news!

So when IGN posts good news it's okay to like them?

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
Faxanadu said:
Yay! This game looks awesome! This is good news!

So when IGN posts good news it's okay to like them?

Only because you own a PS3 and they constantly bash the kiddy and non games on the PS3 doesnt mean that I cannot appreciate their fair and balanced reviews on the Wii. So yes, I definitely like them, especially since they are future proof.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.