By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Analyst believes Nintendo Wii needs another price cut imminently!

the wii doesnt need a price drop untill the wii drops to 170k each week which will be 2012

Around the Network
Rath said:
Oh dear, it's still domed?

Rule 64: Nintendo is always doomed, no exceptions

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

The will cut the price probably when the arc or natal will come out preventing them to gain consumers attention.

freebs2 said:
The will cut the price probably when the arc or natal will come out preventing them to gain consumers attention.

or they could just release that vitality senser thingy.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

True story: The price cut had little to nothing to do with the Wii's explosive holiday sales.

But let's pay no attention to the fastest-selling single SKU in the history of videogames. Durp, cut the price, durp.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.