By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - To them Europeans: Mr. GAY out today?

I went into Gamestation today at lunch time and asked if they had any left in stock and the shop keeper laughed and said "just about - we haven't sold any yet today".

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

Around the Network
gawalls said:
I went into Gamestation today at lunch time and asked if they had any left in stock and the shop keeper laughed and said "just about - we haven't sold any yet today".

that's a surprise for England since it's pretty much a Wii country =x Maybe it was just that shop though

yeah hopefully but it's right in London City Centre and i'd expect some sales but we cant jump toany conclusions off one shop.

Suppose all it takes is Virgin or HMV to have a huge launch party as they're only a couple of doors down to take the custom away.

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

In Poland you can buy SMG for around 72$ or 48 euro. Take your pick.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

I will order my copie along with MP3 and maybe another game (Mario + Sony, Lego star wars? Zapper? help me what to chooose dear good) this weekend or next week, so I can play the goody mario next weekend with my girlfriend.

Around the Network

got it for 40 euros at mediamarkt in netherlands =)

dunno why it was so cheap

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Neos said:

Media markt is celebrating their 25 year old birthday or something @.@ Their Wii's were also selling for 233 euros. So I think the Netherlands will have an increase in Wii's sold not just because of Galaxy =P

I had it for €46 at MediaMarkt thursday. The real gameshop was already out of copies by then.

crazynarutard said:
Neos said:

Media markt is celebrating their 25 year old birthday or something @.@ Their Wii's were also selling for 233 euros. So I think the Netherlands will have an increase in Wii's sold not just because of Galaxy =P

ah right i forgot about that =)

and it's actually the 25th mediamarkt in holland thing, not birthday =)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I bought my copy here in Sweden for approx. 60 euro.

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000