By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - *If you could only pick 8 Nintendo games in 2010*?

@tehsage

i thought batallion wars was totally different?

if it is the SAME as advance i'll buy it tonight.

gotta be turn based tho (im actually sittin around replaying military madness on vc, so i love turn based strategy :) )

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Around the Network

pikmin 3,4,5, and 6.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Fire emblem
Fzero
star fox
and something entirely new that is amazing. I wish Nintendo would continue expanding their amount of series.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Kirby
Pokemon MMO
Fire Emblem

Am playing batallion wars at the moment. It's not turn based it's all in real time. Just like a real war. Still quite a lot of strategy involved as you decide how to take the enemies down and what you used. It's an amazing game. Not sure how alike it is to advance wars as i've never played that game. Also, most missions aren't linear so you can try and outflank them etc. Bombing the enemy is great fun!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

Zelda

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Metroid: Other M
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Wii Vitality
The Legend of Zelda: Wii
Super Mario Paintball Wii
Super Paper Mario 2
Sin and Punishment 2
Endless Ocean 2

I'm not sure if this is breaking the rules but here goes............

MARIO KART DOUBLE DASH (2) (wii speak optional and friend codes optional no rubber band ai and leader boards with up to 3guests and a free for all battle mode)

pikmen3 bundled with pikmin2 because I already have pikmin 1
advanced wars WII- vary addictive ds game

Mario power tennis 3- online leader boards and I'd probably prefer text chat only in this game

Earth bound wii (I think) that is a rpg nintendo franchise right? and I kind of like ness and them characters from smash bros. but I think they'd still today make a great Rpg game

and last

I'm not sure but I guess zelda wii but I was VARY DISAPPOINTED in twilight prencess cause the action was not fun the boss really were not exciting and if this game had a difficulty option it would have been better for it but I'm not sure if the next zelda is going to be for me..........

scratch zelda I'd like battalion wars 3 cause 2 was vary excellent...........

Kirby, Kid Icarus, Donkey Kong, And a game where you play as Browser or gombas, koopa's troopas, etc and try to take over the Mushroom Kingdom. =)