By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Well after 24 reviews Galaxy is #2 on gamerankings...

.1 behind Ocarina of time and more than a full point above the #3 Soul Calibur.

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/915692.asp

It's score has actually gone up from when it had only a few reviews. Oddly enough it's been out for a few days and there are only 24 reviews. Either way it's kickin butt, and now 3 of the top 5 or Nintendo made games.

Though in all honesty gamerankings means little other than some bragging rights for a game. 

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

And we still have some missing reviews. GameAreFun.com gave it a 10/10, and it's gonna be counted towards average.

This game keeps getting better and better reviews....one of the best games in the history of video games....and I can't play it because I have to do good in college to become a doctor :(

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

Who the heck is gamesTM?

I'm guessing they're a bit of a laughing stock right now since their score is completely different from everyone else.

It is sort of ironic the 2nd worst score Galaxy got (to date) has been a 9.5 - and gamesTM were one of the "first" reviews and probably thought they were giving it a GOOD score :)

(and 9.0 is a good score - just not by Galaxy standards...)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Around the Network

actually now it is equal number one!!! thats right people, something has actually made it on par with the seemingly unconquerable Ocarina of Time!! i actually never thought this moment would come..

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/simpleratings.asp?rankings=y

check it out for yourself!

It seems as if one review from Ocarina of Time has been removed. I remembered it had 31 reviews and now 30.

everdom said:
actually now it is equal number one!!! thats right people, something has actually made it on par with the seemingly unconquerable Ocarina of Time!! i actually never thought this moment would come..

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/simpleratings.asp?rankings=y

check it out for yourself!

yep your right

Now we just have to see if it holds

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

This guy at Game almighty gave it an 8.7 because the game is too easy (yet he only collected 60 stars, not 120) and he said the game didn't have enough voice acting WTH?

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)