By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - House of the Dead Wii

House of the Dead 2 & 3 heading to Wii? GameFly says so!

Around the Network

i hope so they would work good with the wii mote

What is those games?

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

@DoD: Arcade Light Gun Shooters

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

The House of the Dead III was released on Xbox in 2002 and came with Dead II for free. It also used a light gun. Unless massive changes are made to this game, it should cost no more than $20.

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Around the Network

Dam... I thought it was something else not a game..

mM

G's Bloodstains!

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

ughh why not the first one as well? seriously that was the best game in the series (not that 2 was anywhere near bad)

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fn sweet.....I was thinking of writing Sega about this. Release all of their sweet ass rail shooters on Wii. Aliens, Virtua Cops, and a few others I cant think of now in packs of 2 or 3

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

This sounds pretty nice. I'll be interested if they bundle at least 2 and 3 (preferably 1 as well), and charge 30-40€ for it, but otherwise I'll probably dismiss it as a quick cash-in. I was actually predicting in the Umbrella Chronicles thread that we might see a wave of lightgun shooters on the Wii in 2008 if it does well. Guess I was right. =P

I don't see why the guy who wrote the article is worried about the graphics. They worked just fine on the Xbox, didn't they?