5.Classic

You pretty much said it all!!!

DS3 all the way!!!!

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

SNES, in a word.. perfect. The Gamecube's controller would be second, followed by PlayStation Dual Shock.

Gamecube by far

classic wii controller

^_^

mine would be the sixaxis, i like the lightness. second would be ds2

Around the Network

360 controller its great for shooters and has a better feel than the other controllers

I would have to say that the Gamecube was the easiest to get used to.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

Snesboy said:
GameCube Wavebird

We agree yet again Snesboy

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

360 controller. Most comfortable controller by far. Thumbsticks and buttons are perfectly positioned.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

The mini version of the Gamecube controller was perhaps the best video game controller I have ever used. Everything was in a perfect place and the buttons were easy and comfortable to use.