By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will next gen consoles look better than Crysis?

yea better physics and AI would be nice especially better hair and cloth. Tesilisation shows some promise in this department as it allows complex geometry to be generated with less work from the developers. I would also like to see better framerates and mandatory Vsync (I hate screen tearing) better AA would also be nice as well as true 1080p output.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:

Those are great framerates and it looks slightly different from vanilla Crisis (is there a sunglare mod? What are the mods?) but I think it would run with much lower fps if u had one of the mods in the OP, that have even more incredible looking vegetation.

I have the mods the OP is running however I have the bump mapping turned down as i thought it was to much for real life. The mod has very very little performance drops. Here are the Benchmarks.

Once again the mods are Rygels Texture pack and a TOD (time of day) mod.

Also most grass in the game actually looks shitty it's the leaves that look really good. I'll take a picture of some vegetation in a few minutes to show you.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

soulsamurai said:
Slimebeast said:

Those are great framerates and it looks slightly different from vanilla Crisis (is there a sunglare mod? What are the mods?) but I think it would run with much lower fps if u had one of the mods in the OP, that have even more incredible looking vegetation.

I have the mods the OP is running however I have the bump mapping turned down as i thought it was to much for real life. The mod has very very little performance drops. Here are the Benchmarks.

Once again the mods are Rygels Texture pack and a TOD (time of day) mod.

Also most grass in the game actually looks shitty it's the leaves that look really good. I'll take a picture of some vegetation in a few minutes to show you.

Well I still dont know what those are. I wanna know how well or bad these mods would run:

yes next generation of consoles will have better graphics than crysis