By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Cult leader finally arrested. Had sex with 21 women, and had 49 children.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100214/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_harem_bust

JERUSALEM – An Israeli man who kept a cult-like harem of women and fathered dozens of children with them was charged in a Tel Aviv court Sunday with enslavement, rape, incest and other sexual offenses.

The 25-page indictment accused 60-year-old Goel Ratzon of setting himself up as a "godlike" figure who preyed on troubled women while treating them like "chattel."

The case has captivated the Israeli public since Ratzon's arrest last month. Several of the women have come forward with details of their unconventional lives, describing their attraction to the man with flowing, long white hair.

Ratzon, who remains behind bars, has denied any wrongdoing and said the women joined him voluntarily.

According to the indictment, Ratzon kept at least 21 women who bore him a total of 49 children. It said he kept the women in a state of near-total obedience in crowded apartments in the Tel Aviv area, taking their welfare checks and making them take bank loans which he then confiscated.

Ratzon created an "image of an omnipotent one who was blessed with supernatural powers and the ability to heal, destroy and cast curses," the indictment said.

Some of the women have said they found him irresistible, and said in recent interviews that he connected with them spiritually.

Many of the women tattooed images of the chubby, bespectacled, Ratzon with his flowing white hair on their bodies. Others tattooed his name on their neck and arms. They gave the children they bore with Ratzon variations of his first name Goel, which means "savior" in Hebrew.

Police were aware of Ratzon for years, but say they couldn't make any allegations stick until three of the women brought complaints to welfare authorities. Ratzon was not legally married to the women.

Ratzon was arrested last month but wasn't formally charged until Sunday.

I hope this mother****er dies in the most painful way possible.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

What a lucky man, horrible crime though.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

This is the guy...

Wtf?

He really makes me feel like crap.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

See... there is hope for you all.. If that guy can do it....

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Holy Shit!

Santa Claus is Jewish.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Carl2291 said:

This is the guy...

Wtf?

Wait, him?? I'm a little creeped out just looking at him. I mean, look at his eyes! They tell me right away that he's a power freak! And those glasses sure as hell don't do him any favors. The ends of his hair also are clearly frayed, and if you're going to try to wear a nicer shirt, it shouldn't show that many wrinkles. I'll be honest- I don't know what those women see in him...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Carl2291 said:

This is the guy...

Wtf?

one sexy beast, if I were the cop, id ask him for a freebee

Kinky.

The story and the picture reminds me of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osho_(Bhagwan_Shree_Rajneesh)