By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So I was spot on with my heavy rain Edge review prediction!! next up....

Well looks like I hit a bulls eye in this one, heavy rain officialy got a 7/10 from edge HEHEHE.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=100993

Now for my next prediction, I predict God Of War 3 will recive a 7/10 as well reasons why?

1. They already came out with a statement saying "bayonetta slaps kratos and dante"

2.I bet God of war 3 wont be "innovative" enough for them to actually get higher than 7 but then again heavy rain was fresh and still got a 7/10.

3.Its edge!!!!! ahahah.

so wats your predictions this time around?

Around the Network

I would have predicted higher, but after they gave Heavy Rain a 7, I agree with you.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

lol after the heavy rain review i think God Of War 3 is gonna get a 6 because of LACK OF INNOVATION lol.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

i think Edge is so obsessed with FF7 that they make any Playstation game get a 7/10.

thats what Edge did when they reviewed the game.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Reviewers keyboard seem to be missing the higher number-buttons... xD

Around the Network

7/10

God of War (PS2): Metacritic - 94; Edge - 80
God of War II (PS2): Metacritic - 93; Edge - 70
God of War: Chains of Olympus (PSP) : Metacritic - 91; Edge - 70

Bayonetta (360 version): Metacritic - 91; Edge - 100

I think we all agree on Edge giving the lowest score on Metacritic to GoW III... An 8/10 if it gets a score higher than 95 on metacritic, otherwise it will be 7/10 for sure.

gow 3 = 8

LittleBigPlanet got a 10/10 from Edge...

Edge is an odd magazine. I am predicting that FF13 will get a 5/10 from them.