By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MAG : Where do you stand?

soulsamurai said:
Severance said:
soulsamurai said:
I'll be playing tonight (currently part of SVER i havn't been able to play cause of family visiting) whos with me?

im Valor level 6

I'm 24 or 25 can't remember I think i actually saw you today. I killed someone with the name of severance in there name on valor don't know if that was you.

Right now im just updating RE 5 though cause me and a friend are doing the DLC tomorrow night.

nah i didn't play today, i've been sick so i didn't play anything since 5 days, also my name on PSN is PullusPardusUS.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

Just made LVL 27 tonight. LVL'ing is kinda slow for me since im not a medic. Still in S.V.E.R. im just taking a short break now for my headset to charge a bit. I'm still loving this game.

S.V.E.R. For Life! Haha
Necromunda - Necromunda
If you ever need a sniper for anything let me know.

I'm on S.V.E.R. since around 10-15 ppl from Czech Republic and Slovakia are playing MAG daily. We might do a mass change later on, unless Zipper is going to provide some new content. Since changing sides is one of the few ways to increase repleyability.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

I am pretty sure they will add some new content. They will probably come up with some new game modes since they seem to base their maps off of the dirrerent game modes. but they could add just new maps for the existing ones.

Around the Network
Nizut76 said:
I am pretty sure they will add some new content. They will probably come up with some new game modes since they seem to base their maps off of the dirrerent game modes. but they could add just new maps for the existing ones.

I would love all out game mode with 3 factions present and some night maps, based on stealth and awarness with heavy focus on teamplay.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Raven

darkgantzer22

Done Raven vetted to Sver , currently at level 48, will be vetting to valor next.

add me:

malik7866 - SVER!!!

i cant change sides.i cannot betray SVER. You Judas you :p lol
i even went and spent 0.20p on the SVER avatar hehehe