By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MAG : Where do you stand?

ah... silly me, i didn't see your sig.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

On the outside looking in.

I think it's a great concept, and with the right attitude from at least a majority of gamers can be a really satisfying experience. But I will never have the time to really make the most of this sort of game. So I'll continue to cheers fromt he sidelines, I just don't know which faction to root for.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I am on Valor level 43.
Vgchartz: Homer
Psn id: power_hungryfool

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

updated the OP. it needs some makeover looks fugly, but can't think of anything to do with it.

Raven cause my friend choose it first (danm him)

PSNID: PassionOfGandhi

Around the Network

My heart lies with Raven however currently I'm playing SVER and Valor to get there trophies...I'll get platinum in this game.

PSN: SoulSamurai

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

soulsamurai said:

My heart lies with Raven however currently I'm playing SVER and Valor to get there trophies...I'll get platinum in this game.

PSN: SoulSamurai

i'll add you to Raven then

PSN: heedstone Alliance: Raven (it'll probably change when I reach level 60 though)

The dude abides   

PSN is Oni_chan

Faction is S.V.E.R

I hope to see some of you on the battlefield.....for now Oniichan we are allies, but soon you might be in my crosshairs.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2