By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - VG number adjusted again!! The Gap is getting bigger

Xbox 360- 37.94m 27.7%

ps3- 31.65m 23.1%

How big will be the gap getting at the end of this year?

Around the Network

well you didnt get very far

I'm only happy to see these numbers because of all the boasting PS3 fans did during the holidays.

Frankly I don't care which is particularly selling better, I just want HD consoles to be successful.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
I'm only happy to see these numbers because of all the boasting PS3 fans did during the holidays.

Frankly I don't care which is particularly selling better, I just want HD consoles to be successful.

Agreed, the only thing more annoying than a bunch of arrogant, boastful fanboys is a bunch of arrogant boastful fanboys that act like their console is doing the best when it's actually doing the worst...

Metallicube said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Agreed, the only thing more annoying than a bunch of arrogant, boastful fanboys is a bunch of arrogant boastful fanboys that act like their console is doing the best when it's actually doing the worst...

The PSP is doing the worst....

Around the Network

The true question is: How small will it get by the holidays?