By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FlOw free on PSN - today only!

wtf undead knights is free?

mM
Around the Network

was free, they correctd the mistake.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

i haz it. beautiful game, just like Flower, but another kind of beauty. abit scary to though, i dunno why.

When the giant skeleton fishes attack you for no reason that can make you jump or you get paralyzed by the snake like ones. What's worse is when some groups gang up on you because you ate a member of their family, it can get pretty tense for a game that's meant to be relaxing though not for long thankfully.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

proxy 66.90.92.61

Port: 8080

Eu user enjoy.

Around the Network

Hey now

Hey

Is this over?

Ajescent said:
When the giant skeleton fishes attack you for no reason that can make you jump or you get paralyzed by the snake like ones. What's worse is when some groups gang up on you because you ate a member of their family, it can get pretty tense for a game that's meant to be relaxing though not for long thankfully.

Yeah, this game is pretty tense.

Flower is much more true to the relaxing escence of it all.

HKN said:
proxy 66.90.92.61

Eu user enjoy.

Explain more please ?

YES! STill available. :)

Just downloaded, but kids are playing nsmbwii so i'll hold off on checking it out until later.

Free is awesome.

GodOfWar_3ever said:
HKN said:
proxy 66.90.92.61

Eu user enjoy.

Explain more please ?

Step 1

Go to the Settings option in the XMB on the PS3. Select Network Settings. Press "X" for Internet Connection Settings.

Step 2

Select the Yes option if currently connected to the Internet. If you are not connected, this option is unavailable.

Step 3

Highlight the Custom option with the d-pad. Press the Right button on the controller. Select Auto-Detect and push "Right" again. Choose the Automatic IP setting and press "Right" to continue. Select "Do Not Set" on the DHCP host name screen. Push "Right" three times.

Step 4

Push the Down key to select Use on the Proxy Server screen.

Step 5

Insert the proxy 66.90.92.61

Step 6

Go to US PSS and download free flOw.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/games/37845-flow-free-psn-today-only-2.html#post542381