By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FlOw free on PSN - today only!

GodOfWar_3ever said:
meh..radiantshadow tried to help..but it FAILED....

They still IP check you... fuck you SONY !

Mail your PS3 to radiantshadow, he'll download it at his home then send it back to where you live.

Of course the shipping charges will cost more than what the game costs but at least you'll have the satisfaction that you got it for free!

Around the Network
HKN said:
proxy 66.90.92.61

Port: 8080

Eu user enjoy.

You sir, are awesome!

Downloading as we speak

EDIT: To everyone using this, the download is hellishly slow, but you only need to go past the activation. Once it's started the download, you can just change your settings back to normal, and you will download normally as well

HKN said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
HKN said:
proxy 66.90.92.61

Eu user enjoy.

Explain more please ?

Step 1

Go to the Settings option in the XMB on the PS3. Select Network Settings. Press "X" for Internet Connection Settings.

Step 2

Select the Yes option if currently connected to the Internet. If you are not connected, this option is unavailable.

Step 3

Highlight the Custom option with the d-pad. Press the Right button on the controller. Select Auto-Detect and push "Right" again. Choose the Automatic IP setting and press "Right" to continue. Select "Do Not Set" on the DHCP host name screen. Push "Right" three times.

Step 4

Push the Down key to select Use on the Proxy Server screen.

Step 5

Insert the proxy 66.90.92.61

Step 6

Go to US PSS and download free flOw.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/games/37845-flow-free-psn-today-only-2.html#post542381

Much kudos to you sir !

Unfortunately, my PS3 is with a friend..who is probably sleeping now...

So will this work with the account I created for RadiantShadow to download for me ?

Stay tuned to find out !

US only?

bah ¬_¬

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
US only?

bah ¬_¬

Do what Mr. HKN said...

Around the Network

downloading it now with the proxy, thanks

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Ah, that'd bew why I didn't see it, if you have to use a PS3. Meh, no love for the PSP...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

That was my first PSN purchase. Still free by the way.

is there a way to change the controls to the stick?

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Why would you even pay for this? It's been free on the internet forever.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*