By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Why did you buy your Xbox 360?

Why did you buy your Xbox 360?

Brand Loyalty 8 4.37%

Xbox Live 14 7.65%

Exclusives and console exclusives 54 29.51%

Overall game library 41 22.40%

First HD console 24 13.11%

Other (specify) 42 22.95%

Total:183

Mostly to play games like Perfect Dark Zero, Dead or Alive 4 and Elder Scrolls IV.

I don't regret buying it either.

Around the Network
dirkd2323 said:
In my opinion If you are a true gamer, you really need both 360 and PS3, because they both have superb exclusives.

Couldn't disagree more

A couple main reasons.. I had always been a Nintendo exclusive console owner but this was the first gen I felt I needed something more in addition to the Wii. I was debating between the PS3 and 360, knowing I was going to get one of them, but ulimately decided on the 360 because it was the better value at the time, and seemed to have better games. Also, it had the support of Rare, which, at the time, was one of my favorite developers next to Nintendo.

Hmm... for us, it was the overall game library. We had interest in many of the multiplat games, but had to choose between a 360 and a PS3. There were a few more games that we liked on 360, and games on XBLA tipped the scale.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

got it coz of RPG games lyk lost odyssey, mass effect, fable 2 and fallout 3

9-0987piy;iu;iuo;ui;iu

Around the Network

$200 for the Arcade with a 20 GB Hard drive plus Mass effect and Forza 2, headset and an extra controller. In Australia that's a pretty good deal, plus I wanted all three consoles. I don't give enough time to it though, which is a shame.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Mr. sickVisionz said:
dirkd2323 said:
In my opinion If you are a true gamer, you really need both 360 and PS3, because they both have superb exclusives.

Couldn't disagree more

If you're a true gamer, you will have plenty of games to keep you busy, even if the 360 is the only console you own.  However, if you add a PS3 to your collection, there is a lot to love their too.  I am having a lot of trouble keeping up with all the recent new releases.

The games and it had RPGs.