By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Official Halo: Reach Thread

elticker said:
beautiful this game is looking insane on everyfront.

Open the program.

Make sure your gamertag data is loaded by clicking on your name in the drop down menu under Gamertag Entry and clicking load from file.

Then click on the Total Stats button that is across the bottom of the application.

Then click on the All Games in List button on the bottom right of the application.

Select your gamertag that just popped up and then click on Summary.

Around the Network

nice thanks jagged im not bad you played more than me i am 7 days 6 hours 57 min 23 sec.
considering i dont have enough time thats great what was yours again jagged.

waw your a colenel
i am still a major with halfyour exp:) dam i wanna play living dead today.

btw jagged niceexponsocail big team but i have more :P
i have 64 and waw at my exp penalty this really pissess me off i havent quit 48 times toget -48 exp its probably due to the ban i got last year.

edit just noticed that i have same exp onteam swat as sopcail big team. dam team swat it was awesome for BR practice.

elticker said:
nice thanks jagged im not bad you played more than me i am 7 days 6 hours 57 min 23 sec.

10 days 9 hours 3 minutes and 54 seconds

Around the Network
elticker said:

Where did you find the time played?  I did what jagged said and it came up with the stats but didn't come up with any time played.

Never mind I found it.  18 days, 21 hours, and 26 minutes....damn thats alot of Halo playing, and I still suck lol.  I guess there's no hope for me.

yo_john117 said:

Never mind I found it.  18 days, 21 hours, and 26 minutes....damn thats alot of Halo playing, and I still suck lol.  I guess there's no hope for me.

your joking right?

dam if i have enough time to play games i wouldaa try and beat 18 days that alot of hours.

when summer comes i am going to finish all my games in 2 weeks and start playing halo for the rest of the summer along with alan wake.

Zucas said:
Great thread. And as I supplant myself as the biggest Halo fan on the site, I can't wait for this game to come out. Have had the game reserved since I think October now haha. But thanks for making the thread for all my Halo: Reach news and media so that I have a quick link to go to when I need to reference it.

Hell no! If anyone is the biggest halo fan its me. I guarentee ive logged more matches online in all my accounts combined than any 2 people on this website!

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

yo_john117 said:

How do you figure out how much time youve spent playing halo?

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!