By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 will maintain its lead over the PS3 in 2010.

Well for me, sales wise

Heavy Rain>Alan Wake, just as likely Alan Wake>Heavy Rain. Hard to call that one.
God of war 3>Halo:Reach, No. otherway around.
Wii>Natal. Hi im mr obvious
Gran Turismo>Forza. Just like Heavy rain/A Wake, this is to hard to call.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Around the Network
joshin69 said:
Well for me, sales wise

Heavy Rain>Alan Wake, just as likely Alan Wake>Heavy Rain. Hard to call that one.
God of war 3>Halo:Reach, No. otherway around.
Wii>Natal. Hi im mr obvious
Gran Turismo>Forza. Just like Heavy rain/A Wake, this is to hard to call.

I agree with you on the Alan Wake/Heavy Rain one, as outside of the "mainstream" gaming community - I don't think many people know about either of these games, all my friends who are "casual" gamers would have no clue about these games, my one friend actually told me that I am the only reason he knows about games that are coming out, and if he heard it from another source before me he would be dissapointed :)

Now - on the Gran Turismo/Forza point, I must wholeheartedly disagree.  GT will probably outsell Forza in Europe alone - within the first month :P

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Alan Wake>Heavy Rain. Alan Wake will outsell Heavy Rain.
Fable 3>God of War 3. Fable 3 will outsell God of War 3
Natal>Sony Wand. Natal has more too often and more marketing = more sales.
Halo: Reach>Gran Turismo 5. Halo: Reach will outsell Gran Turismo 5.

The PS3 cant close the gap in 2010. Only VGC adjustments can make that happen.

STEKSTAV said:

Which i believe will be coming.

Anouther stock running low story, this time in the UK

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=235319?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS

Around the Network

It's hard to sell with shortages. The demand is high but Sony isn't there to meet it. People will either wait or buy another system. I just hope Sony mass produces in March because thats when Final Fantasy is out, and thats a pretty big key PS3 item. Same with God of War 3.

So, 360 will obviously have a good shot and taking this lead beyond 2011 with Natal and Sony's shortages. That is unless Sony cuts to down to $200... then MS would be in trouble.

It's just that simple.

kowenicki said:
joshin69 said:
STEKSTAV said:

Which i believe will be coming.

Anouther stock running low story, this time in the UK

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=235319?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=CVG-General-RSS

I'm sorry but thats just bull... stock of PS3's in the Uk is totally fine... they are everywhere.   

If it was true and sony couldnt keep up with the demand they currently have over here then they sure have some manufacturing issues....

As i said, "stock running low story" i also dont believe it but i do think PS3 will be adjusted up by about a mill with in the year